Tuesday, June 25, 2013

An update

Good day to anyone who might still check my blog! There are a few reasons I have been gone, and I don't know when I will be back.

I have been having health issues ever since I had my son in April 2012. I have changed my lifestyle somewhat and I am definitely making a lot of healthier choices and it has helped. But not enough. Some things are beyond my control and I'm just not in the best place right now. I used to come here to let out my creative energy but it seems that I don't have as much of that left in me after work and putting the kids to bed. I think maybe I'm just getting old LOL.

I do plan on creating a tumblr and I would love to help with any questions on beauty and cosmetics. Also might share some pics there but probably not for a while because my skin is so bad right now it will be a while before I get that camera out again.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has supported me on this wonderful journey and I hope you will all be here when I come back to blogging.
xoxo Lexa


Anat said...

Best of health to you and your family

Lexa Black said...

Thank you Anat

eight said...

Best wishes!

Lexa Black said...

Thanks eight :))