Thursday, April 28, 2011

I recieved the versatile blogger award!

I am honored to have received this award. The lovely Vulcan Butterfly ever so graciously passed it on to me.

Here is a list of blogs I am passing the versatile blogger award on to :

  • Adora BatBrat - You would not believe the versatility of this lovely lady! She models, bakes goodies all the time, does inspirational makeup looks and she is even starting her own store. One of the most interesting blogs out there!
  • Scrangie - Always has what I'm looking for. It seems I enjoy similar taste to the brands and swatches/reviews she posts. She does wicked eye makeup and lots of nice nail polish swatches.
  • Productrater - This gal is non stop posting reviews of the latest and greatest beauty products. Her reviews are honest and I enjoy reading them.
  • Bleeding Beauty - I love the random gorgeous products she features (like Etude House marble marble!) and her really cool EOTD's are always inspiring.
  • Phyrra - I'm sure she's gotten this award before because her blog is one of the most versatile I've come across. From skin care to foundations to contacts she covers a lot of beauty related material and always has swatches.
Seven random facts about me:

1) I was born in Kitchener Ontario, Canada but through my life I have moved approximately 20 times. The most amazing place I have lived was in Orlando Florida. The weather, the ocean and the lizards everywhere were all so amazing.

2) Unlike most beauty crazed bloggers who claim to be 'obsessed' with makeup, I actually am. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and I swatch so much stuff daily because it's more or less a compulsion. (I only actually post about 1/4 of stuff that I swatch!)

3) I love reading. I am naturally a book worm and I have a book on hand wherever I go.

4) My favorite animal is the great white shark. I am determined to see one in real life (hopefully even swim with one!) before I die.

5) I am kind of obsessed with the Apocalypse. I love zombie movies, and any movies or books that have to do with the world ending. It's weird I know.

6) I adore Japanese culture. Sushi, anime, circle lenses, doll eyed makeup, visual kei, harajuku and ganguro style and all that awesome stuff. I also love Korean horror movies and makeup as well.

7) My dream career is to be a tattoo artist, which is not as easy as people think. I am trying to find someone to apprentice with but I think I am just going to teach myself. For the time being I am a stay at home mom with an 18 month old son. It's the craziest job I've ever had!

I hope I didn't bore you too much, my life really isn't all that exciting!

No comments: