Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rimmel mascara reviews


Rimmel lycra lash extender

I think I give up on rimmel. I don't really like any of their products. I used to be obsessed with eye magnifier mascara, until I discovered Prestige my biggest lashes.

lycra lash extender is a great lengthening mascara. But that's all it does.
It is *excellent* to layer over other mascaras to add on length!
price $5.99 CAD
rating: 3/5



Rimmel sexy curves

Don't waste your money on sexy curves. It made my lashes go wonky, see pic above.
The wand is wavy, and caterpillar like, not very fun to work with.
Just horrible!
price: $8.99 CAD
rating: 1/5

Rimmel eye magnifier

If you want a rimmel mascara, this is the best of the bunch!
It lifts lashes at the root, so you can skip your curler. It lengthens nicely, and adds volume too. The only major drawbacks are that it is hard to wash off, and it dries up quickly.
Oh and don't bother with the eye magnifier "exact definition" mascara, the wand is super flimsy and does not do anything noteworthy for lashes.
price: 8.99 CAD
Rating: 4/5

Glam eyes lash flirt...

Glam eyes lash flirt is pretty mediocre. made my lashes spiky, hate that.
The intense "kohl black" is a gimmick. It's no different than any other black mascara I've used.
the brush on this is prickly, but it does a good job of grabbing every lash.
It lengthens a bit, doesn't add much volume but defines lashes well.
Not horrible, but not so good. It also dried out fast, within a month.
price: 8.99 CAD
rating 2/5

blah rimmel you kinda suck.

No comments: