Saturday, February 19, 2011

NOTD: Sinful colors Bali mist

The other day I was wandering around Pharma Plus (Canadian Drug store) and I came across a display with some Sinful colors nail polish!? I have never seen these in Canada before. I went back yesterday to pick up another color and the display was nowhere to be found. Odd.

Bali Mist is a real looker in the bottle, truly jaw dropping. It's a medium purple with opalescent flashes of teal and pink. Unfortunately the duo chrome effect is much more pronounced in the bottle.
This color is extremely sheer. I used three coats.
In some lights it looks more opaque purple, in direct light it turns very faint lilacy gold and you can see my natural nail right through. An interesting color.
I want to wish everyone a great family day weekend (Canada) and presidents day (United States). Have fun!

No comments: