Monday, August 1, 2011

NOTD: sinful green ocean

Well I've gotten my camera working again. For now anyways. I'll get the new one in a few weeks, can't wait until I can take very high quality pictures!

I got my hands on sinful green ocean recently, it's a sheer green base loaded with small particle green glitter, tiny blue flakes and large green/gold flakes.
I adore flakie nail polishes, and am slowly but surely building up my collection.

For a beautiful multidimensional glitter I started with 2 coats of Wet n wild teal of fortune (rich teal with tiny gold glass flecks), plus 2 coats of sinful green ocean over top.

It turned out really pretty, but the flakes didn't pop as much as they would over a black polish.






I really like sinful nail polish. They have pretty awesome unique colors, and the quality is decent.
For the cheap price around $3.50 CAD you can't go wrong.

Any other sinful colors polishes I need to check out? I'm on the hunt for deep blue ocean right now.

No comments: