Thursday, September 8, 2011

MAC velvet teddy lipstick photos and swatches

I'm on a matte lipstick kick. They wear much longer than glossy colors, which is handy when you don't have time to reapply every 2 hours.
I am enjoying deeper nudes and neutrals this season, and I thought velvet teddy would make a nice addition to my collection.

MAC says it's 'deep-tone beige'. I'd say it's more dusty rose beige. Either way, it's a nice beige color. Fairly neutral, but leans warm.

Velvet teddy swatch:

wearing velvet teddy :

I like this color but I'm not in love with it. MAC why are your lipsticks so drying? I mean to the point that my lips hurt. Maybe I'm allergic.
I am very in love with my Kat Von D lipstick in lovecraft, which I wear practically every single day. It's more mauve than beige and it suits me better. Maybe I'll just stick with that for the rest of my life... hmm I doubt it!

No comments: