Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara


'Our innovative formula will lengthen, strengthen, separate, curl, brighten and thicken your lashes without even a hint of clumping or flaking. '

Yes, indeed, this mascara lives up to all the claims! It is pretty amazing. The only thing I am wary about is the statement 'The multi-benefit formula actually nourishes lashes' hm.. I can't say I noticed any difference in my lashes while I used it. But I never used it on a daily basis either.
Either way, this mascara is definitely worth every penny! The only drawback I could find was that the formula was a tad dry, and dried out within 3 months. (I like a mascara to last at least 4).

I really like the design and NARS-like rubbery tube!


Lengthened, defined, separated and made my lashes look fantastic.

rating: 4.5/5
price: $22 USD

2 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

Thank you for the post! I'll take a look to this mascara

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great :) I'm sure you'll like it!