I bought this thinking it would make a really pretty highlighter, but surprise! It shows up as a blush on my pale face. Another winner from Hard Candy!
Honeymoon has multiple colors swirled through it, including peach, gold and light lavender. The color turns out to be a really gorgeous glowing pinkish peach.
It's such a nice face-brightening color for spring! Of course medium and dark skin tones could use it as a highlighter since it wouldn't show much as a blush.
- Revlon colorstay in ivory
- MAC bare study paint pot
- MAC family silver eyeshadow
- urban decay 24/7 liner zero
- Hard Candy honeymoon blush
- MAC english accents lipglass