Monday, April 16, 2012

Prestige my biggest lashes mascara review

Alright, after non-stop raves and recommending this to everyone I know, here is my long awaited review of Prestige my biggest lashes.

One of the reasons I haven't reviewed it recently is because when I went to buy a new one in blackest black it was sold out. I waited months for the store to restock! Around here I can only get it at Pharma Plus it seems no other stores sell this mascara. I think people are catching on to this drugstore gem.

It comes in a pink tube, and really, whats not to like about that?
The brush is similar to the original Diorshow - big and fluffy. It coats all lashes nicely.

my biggest lashes brush:

One thing I love about this mascara is that the color is super black. It's one of the boldest blackest mascaras out there.
It makes your lashes look thick and full, and it can be layered for added drama.

Wearing my biggest lashes:

If you like Diorshow blackout, you will also enjoy this for a third of the cost!
There is hardly any difference in the end result. Both are dramatic, very black and make your lashes stand out. Both are also in my top 5 favorite mascaras of all time.

My biggest lashes has a somewhat dry formula, but it works well for layering. You can layer this many times for lots of length and volume. I find that even after layering it still keeps my lashes nicely separated.
If it starts to clump up a little I just keep running the brush through my lashes to evenly distribute the mascara.

This stuff holds curl well, doesn't smudge off or flake off. I have no problems with it at all. It's much better than Prestige my blackest lashes, don't even bother with that one it's a dud.

I highly recommend this to anybody who likes dramatic lashes. If you want length, volume, curl and kohl black pigment this is the most effective mascara from the drugstore.

Repurchase?Absolutely!

Price: $9.99 CAD

Rating: 5/5

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, I'm so glad to hear that you like this mascara! It is my go-to mascara, and I honestly can't imagine straying now that I've found it... It's a great formula AND a great price! I am super picky about mascaras and this works wonders for me!

Candice said...

I picked it up after this review and I love it! I haven't tried too many mascaras in my life but this is so many times better than the few that I have tried. Thank you so much for helping me discover it. I would never ever have picked it up if I had not fallen on your review.

Unknown said...

Hi Candice, that's great!
I'm so glad you found my review helpful, this mascara is really a hidden treasure from the drugstore :)