Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some looks using Fyrrinae eyeshadows

When I'm not using MAC or NARS eyeshadows, I usually reach for my Fyrinnae colors. They are so vivid and unique, I wanted to share some looks I've done with them.

Here I used frost blade, shingami and immortality:


Here I used polar bear, starfish and fire opal:

Here I used equality, android angel and immortality:

Here I used polar bear, kimchi and fire opal:

Here I used baby beluga, star fish, rebellion and polar bear:


Fyrinnae eyeshadows are a little bit hard to work with at first. Most of them look best when patted on with a finger or sponge tip applicator. You can use them wet to really make the iredescent qualities pop. I usuallly use them over Fyrinnae's pixy epoxy or Gosh waterproof eyeshadow base.
I'll do some swatches of all these eyeshadows soon, since they are so fantastic.

Have you tried Fyrinnae? what is your favorite color?

2 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

I really like these colours, the blue green is fab

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, thanks! I really like the blue green color too :)