Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Estee Lauder pure color gloss peach sizzle photos and swatches

Estee Lauder came out with a new selection of pure color glosses a few months ago. I checked them out and some of the colors are really nice. Out of all the 20 colors available, I picked out peach sizzle. It's just so gorgeous.

The new glosses are packaged in a longer thinner tube, but they include the same amount of gloss as the older 6ml pure color glosses. They still have the nice berry candy scent as the older style glosses too.

Peach sizzle is a sheer warm peach with a slight golden iridescence, and pink/violet micro shimmer. It's truly unique.

It goes on quite sheer, but adds a little bit of peach and dimensional shimmer to my lips.

It looks spectacular over a peach lipstick. Here I am wearing it over Wet n
Wild matte lipstick bare it all 902C:

Lasting power of this gloss isn't bad, the shimmer particles stick to my lips for quite a while after the gloss wears off. Pure color glosses in general are smooth and not sticky, they feel very comfortable on.
Overall, I really like this color and I think that it's worth checking out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty color. I'm glad I found this review. Thanks!