Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fantasy Makers Magic Gloss photos & swatches

I had to post pics of this gloss, I am super impressed with it. It's so pretty.
I always wanted to try Smashbox O-gloss and Too Faced mood swing gloss, but I never got around to it. Basically what these glosses do is turn from clear to a 'flush' color depending on your own chemistry.

You can't see it here but I squeezed some out and it comes out completely clear.

Swatched on my arm, it is clear:

I rubbed it in a bit and it turned a little bit pink.
On my lips it's the most gorgeous pink juicy color ever! I adore this.




I can't believe this gloss cost $2.99, it's really got a nice texture and it lasts a while. It doesn't have any scent to it. I wish it smelled like black licorice or something.

I think this is limited edition for Halloween, I might have to pick up some more!

No comments: