Sunday, December 12, 2010

Clinique totally neutral palette photos, swatches and EOTD

If you like neutral eyeshadows, Clinique totally neutral trio is one you must have. Initially I only bought it because I loved the slate color, and I couldn't find an eyeshadow that was similar.
After trying this a few times I developed a love for the ivory color as well. I now have to say it's in my top 5 go-to palettes.

The colors are absolutely perfect to pull off a work safe look for day time. They are also wonderful to use when doing a retro pin up look, I often use it for this.

The texture of these are really smooth and satin like, with very subtle shimmer. I love that they aren't completely matte.
The ivory color is practically the exact same tone of my skin (how pale can one be!?), so it didn't show up well in the swatches, but I assure you it's there.

The middle slate color is awesome on it's own for a smoky look. It's a green based Grey that I really liked from the start, it's hard to find that sort of color.

The last color on the right is a pretty boring taupe, I use it to define the crease a little bit.
My EOTD using all 3 colors. I applied the ivory color all over the lid, the taupe color in the crease and the slate color to further define and add depth in the crease.




Other products used:
- Chanel inimitable mascara
- Marcelle waterproof eyeliner metal green

No comments: