Monday, November 22, 2010

MAC hang loose mineralize blush duo photos and swatches



I am in absolute love with this blush. I was drawn to it at MAC because it looks so pretty in the pan, but it looks even prettier on! Mineralize blushes have become my newest obsession. I just want them all.

Hang loose is sadly Limited Edition, and was released with MAC in the groove collection, summer 2010.

Hang loose L to R : pink side, lavender side, both sides mixed together

The pink on it's own is so super pigmented I have to be careful not to over-do it! The lavender shimmer side makes this gorgeous cool toned highlight I just can't get enough of. It works well with other blushes as well.
I personally like using the pink on the apples of my cheeks, and then highlighting with the lavender, that's what I did for this picture:
When both colors of hang loose are mixed, they create a shimmery doll like pink, that is extremely similar to another one of my favorite blushes, hard candy living doll. I am wearing living doll here:
If you are looking for a pretty cool pink color definitely check out living doll, since it's widely available and only costs $6.

No comments: