First popular in South Korea, the trend of circle lenses are now becoming wide spread all over the world.
What are they? Contacts, made with or without a prescription that cover beyond the iris of the eye.
They make eyes appear larger, and much more dramatic.
I've wanted to try colored contacts since I was a kid. I never did, until I got some of these Geo magic lenses. I chose black because I have always wondered what I would look like with dark eyes, my eyes are naturally a light green.
Geo magic black CK-108 lenses in resting my contact case:These lenses have a really neat design, they remind me of a whirlpool.These lenses absolutely make my already big eyes look bigger! It took some time for me to get used to the look of them, I think they are rather interesting.
Tips for new circle lens users:
- make sure you buy from a trusted web site. There are fake geo lenses out there that are made from low-quality materials which can possibly be harmful.
- Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Soak your lenses in a sanitizing solution for at least 8 hours before you wear them for the first time.
- The first time you wear them do not leave them in for more than 3 hours, your eyes will need time to adjust to them.
- Never wear circle lenses for more than 8 hours at a time, they are made for cosmetic use only.
- Always insert your lenses before doing your eye makeup.
- Don't put any eyeliner on the inner rims of your eyes (waterline) when you are wearing contacts.
- If you have any unusual eye symptoms after using circle lenses call your doctor right away.
This is my first pair of contact lenses I have ever used, so I don't have anything to compare them to.
The first time I tried these I had slightly blurred vision, which is normal since my eyes were trying to adjust to the lack of light.
I can't wear them for more than 4 hours at a time or my eyes get really dry, but I have slightly dry eyes to begin with.
Overall, I find these Geo lenses to be quite comfortable. They are easy to insert and remove. If I have any discomfort when I put them in I just take them out and try again.
They are fun to use when I want to really change my look, I feel like a different person with them in.
Price: Not sure exactly, prices range $20-80 (these were a gift from a friend.)