Saturday, November 27, 2010

Geo Magic Color Lens - black CK-108 Circle Lens review


First popular in South Korea, the trend of circle lenses are now becoming wide spread all over the world.
What are they? Contacts, made with or without a prescription that cover beyond the iris of the eye.
They make eyes appear larger, and much more dramatic.


I've wanted to try colored contacts since I was a kid. I never did, until I got some of these Geo magic lenses. I chose black because I have always wondered what I would look like with dark eyes, my eyes are naturally a light green.

Geo magic black CK-108 lenses in resting my contact case:These lenses have a really neat design, they remind me of a whirlpool.

Comparison Picture Left: natural eye Right: with contact lens
These lenses absolutely make my already big eyes look bigger! It took some time for me to get used to the look of them, I think they are rather interesting.


Tips for new circle lens users:
  • make sure you buy from a trusted web site. There are fake geo lenses out there that are made from low-quality materials which can possibly be harmful.
  • Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands before handling your lenses.
  • Soak your lenses in a sanitizing solution for at least 8 hours before you wear them for the first time.
  • The first time you wear them do not leave them in for more than 3 hours, your eyes will need time to adjust to them.
  • Never wear circle lenses for more than 8 hours at a time, they are made for cosmetic use only.
  • Always insert your lenses before doing your eye makeup.
  • Don't put any eyeliner on the inner rims of your eyes (waterline) when you are wearing contacts.
  • If you have any unusual eye symptoms after using circle lenses call your doctor right away.


This is my first pair of contact lenses I have ever used, so I don't have anything to compare them to.
The first time I tried these I had slightly blurred vision, which is normal since my eyes were trying to adjust to the lack of light.
I can't wear them for more than 4 hours at a time or my eyes get really dry, but I have slightly dry eyes to begin with.
Overall, I find these Geo lenses to be quite comfortable. They are easy to insert and remove. If I have any discomfort when I put them in I just take them out and try again.
They are fun to use when I want to really change my look, I feel like a different person with them in.


Repurchase? yes

Price: Not sure exactly, prices range $20-80 (these were a gift from a friend.)

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments: