Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slytherin' EOTD using MAC she who dares eyeshadow

I was so absolutely excited to go see Harry Potter and the deathly hollows, I couldn't help do my makeup all slytherin' style.

EOTD break down at the bottom :)



What I used for this look:

- MAC paint in bare canvas (base)
- Annabelle smudgeliner oh my goth! to line top lid (black base)
- MAC she who dares eye shadow (green side) all over lid
- MAC club eyeshadow in the crease, blended upwards
- NARS all about eve duo to blend everything
- MAC she who dares all over lid again wet, to add more intensity
- black Hashmi kajal on upper and lower waterline
- Estee Lauder projectionist mascara
- Avon Precision Glimmer Eye Liner (green color) along top and bottom lash lines
- MAC vanilla pigment to highlight brow bone


What did you think of the movie? It wasn't as good as I had hoped. They should have cut all the wandering boring parts. I still can't believe the fight at the beginning was only 2 minutes long and they didn't show anything except Harry and Hagrid.
Poor little Hedwig.

No comments: