Monday, November 29, 2010

Trash Review: Sally Hansen Carmindy Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup

My trash reviews are written when I completely finish up a product and throw it away.

The lastest beauty product I've completley used up: Sally Hansen inspired by Carmindy your skin makeup in Ecru Beige. This foundation is unlike anything I've used before. It actually looks like your skin when it's on, the texture is just amazing.

Ecru Beige is possibly the most wearable color. It's completely neutral without any strange undertones. I think it would suit most fair complexions well.

Dot of Ecru Beige on NC10 skin:

Blended in, it looks like I have more healthy looking even toned skin


Left: No makeup Right: With your skin makeup
I use my hands to apply this, since it is quite emollient. Once it's blended, my skin looks really natural and glows.
It's oil based yet it stays on really really well. It adheres to the skin better than any foundation I've used, while still managing to look natural.
Your skin makeup is oil based, which could be a problem for some with acne prone skin.
My skin is dry but clog-prone and this surprisingly didn't cause any breakouts or clogged pores for me.

Ingredients list:

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethylhenyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethysilosilicate, Butylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate/ Ethylhexyglycerin, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Xylitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Edtract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Quercus Suber Bark Extract,
may Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide.

I absolutely love this foundation, it's one of my favorites. Sadly, this is not sold at drug stores in Canada, but I managed to find it at my local Dollarama for $2. They are all sold out now and I hope they get more in. Check it out Canadian girls!
In the US this foundation is sold at CVS and Rite Aid.

Repurchase? Most definitely

Price: $13 USD

Rating: 5/5

No comments: