Monday, November 1, 2010

MAC mineralize eye shadow duo play on plums swatches and EOTD

This duo is richly pigmented and isn't over the top shimmery. The plum is especially nice, and smooth in texture. The color pay off is great so I don't even need to use them wet.
The plum color is very similar to MAC Heritage rouge pigment, which I adore. I'd say Heritage rouge is just a tad more red toned.

heritage rouge (left) plum side of play on plums MES (right)
heritage rouge (left) plum side of play on plums MES (right)




For this EOTD I used play on plums duo and blended/highlighted using NARS all about eve duo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I wonder how it will look when wet? What do you like wearing on your lips with this shadow?
Galina

Unknown said...

Hi Galina! I'm not sure, I haven't tried it wet. I think it would be even more pretty!
With this eyeshadow I like to wear a neutral lip color. I wore it with NARS tobago, which is like a frosty brown. It would also look great with a light nude peach color lip gloss.