Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MAC sinister lipstick photos and swatches

Sinister is limited edition shade from the venomous villians collection. It is part of the evil queen line, and it has a picture of her holding the box that she plots for Snow White's heart to be captured in. MAC describes sinister as 'Soft brown plum' which I think, is fairly accurate. It is a lustre finish, and it is very sheer. There are some sparkles in it, but they aren't overly noticeable.




This barely showed up on me! The pictures you see are very heavily layered both the swatches and on my lips. I really didn't like this one, I was hoping for more of a deep brown color but it just failed. It only added a tiny bit of color like a sheer lip gloss no matter how much I put on.
The packaging is so cool I love it, but that's it.
The only way you'll get any color from this is if you have no pigment in your lips. Otherwise, skip it!

No comments: