Sunday, November 28, 2010

MAC her own devices beauty powder photos, swatches and FOTD

This is definitely not the most popular beauty powder around, but it is really pretty!
Her own devices was released with MAC venomous villains, and part of the Cruela Deville collection.

This is a very pigmented 'nude' blush, it's absolutely perfect for pale ladies who want a hint of color that is both understated and natural looking.


Her own devices swatches peachy tan, but when I apply it to my cheeks I see more pink. Overall, it's quite neutral and gives a really nice natural glowy look. I don't think this would show up well on darker skin tones, unless you really layer it on or use it as a subtle highlight.

My FOTD wearing her own devices:

MAC has outdone themselves with the beauty powders from the venomous villains collection. They are not shimmery and not matte, instead they have small pearl particles that really make your skin glow. They are also wonderfully pigmented.
See my post here on the beautiful MAC briar rose beauty powder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sol" - I like this look, it is natural and very subtle.